Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Dumb Crook Report

As I get bored and start scouring YouTube for interesting things sometimes it get nothing but more boredom. However, sometimes I find some real jewels and I've got some for you today. Some of the dumbest crap I've seen on YouTube to date. So kick back and let's have a good laugh at the misfortune of some bad guys





Whoa! Talk about gettin owned! Now that was epic man don't ever try to rob this woman. This wasn't so much a dumb crook as much as i like watching this guy getting owned by this girl doing the old WWF style suplex. Hells Yeah!




Ummmm Yeah like hey there's a pole like right there. See it it's right....aww screw it.





This one kills me the guy can't even get his mask on correctly then just says to hell with it and leaves...lol




I can't get enough of watching this video. Witnessing the stupidity within it made my entire weekend. This may be the dumbest shit i've ever seen and that's saying alot.

I got a few more but i'm gonna save those for a sequels. Hope everyone got a good laugh that last one is classic. Til next time have a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment